Monday, August 4, 2008

FAREWELL AND BACK TO MUNICH


COLOGNE AIRPORT
WAITING FOR THIS PLANE TO LAND FIRST
NEAR MUNICH NOW
GETTING READY TO LAND
FAREWELL DINNER AT A LOCAL RESTAURANT

COZY ATMOSPHERE

RON MAKING A LAST MIN PHONECALL

RON BY THE WINDOW

ME NEXT TO HIM

WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE, BACK TO MUNICH WHERE I STARTED ON THE 26TH OF MAY.

Great farewell dinner last night and today I went together with Ronald to Nice airport.
he had called for a taxt who took us to the airport.
We sat next to each other in the plane and both had to get out in Cologne.
In Cologne, Ron had to catch a train, and I had to check in again, ( yes with suitcase but was no big deal) and caught a second flight to Munich.
In Munich I stored my suitcase in a safekeeping place for 5 euro and I will collect it on Wednesday 12 noon. I have an other bag with me with few clothes and my backpack with my laptop.
I caught the train to downtown Munich and found the hostel within 5 minutes.
Elfi is going to meet me tomorrow . Elfi is the lady who I had met ont he Astor cruise ship and who was with me when we both got lost on China, Hainan island.

So tomorrow more, now just a few pictures of the farewell dinner and the flights.
Cheers for now, going to bed now, good hostel with free internet.

No comments: