Friday, August 1, 2008

A VISIT TO VALBONNE, CHATENEUF AND GRASSE

GRASSE

FILL UP OUR WATER BOTTLE
GRASSE




RON AND GEKE IN CHATENEUF


ME IN CHATENEUF
BLOOMING OLIANDER
HARD CHEESES AT THE MARKET IN VALBONNE
I AM TRYING A SAUSAGE
VALBONNE MARKET

BEACH AT MANDELIEU
WARM WATER NOT THAT CLEAN THOUGH
CROWDED.
RIVER NEAR RONALD AND GEKE'S PLACE
VALBONNE STREET.
TODAY A LOVELY VISIT TO VALBONNE and MARKET.

Of course, you all know by now, I love markets so today we went to the markets in Valbonne.
It was very hot today, at 10 am it was already 31 C.
Valbonne was full of tourists but it was nice and lovely stalls.
We had a nice lunch there on the market square where there are many terraces.

Later we went to Chateneuff and then to Grasse.

I will show some pictures as these villages are so bute, or quaint, that you actually need to see them to know what I mean.

We were back at 3.30 pm and then I went straight in their pool, as it was still so hot and humid.
Yesterday I swam int he sea at the nearest beach from here, a 20 min walk with Ronald. Crowded as... I think I prefer Waihi Beach in the summer, or Orokawa beach. We are lucky in NZ.
Tomorrow I am going to Cannes by bus to check out the Cannes film festival building, and other things there.

Cheers for now,
marianna.

No comments: