Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MUNICH, BACK TO WHERE I STARTED


THE DOUBLE DECKER TOUR I DID IN MAY



NICE CHEESES

THE FRAUENKIRCHE
THE RATHAUS( COUNCIL BUILDING)
ELFI AND ME


My last day in Munich was spent with an old chum, Elfi, whom I met in the Astor, ( German cruise ship) and who I was lost with in China, on the island of Hainan.
She had read my blog and wanted to see me. She had been away during the time I was in Stuttgart, but now had caught up on my blog, and so she took the train from Heilbron to Munchen, to meet me on the only possible day, and that was Tuesday the 5th of August.
Today I am flying out to Singapore.
We had a good day talking and catching up.
So I will just put some photos of today.
Next time I write will be from Singapore.
My last day in Europe was nice. Elfi paid for all the lunches, dinners and morning teas. Nice of her aye?

1 comment:

Elly Holtrop said...

Hoi Marianne
Als je dit leest, ben je in Singapore. Dan is je Europatrip ten einde. Wat een avonturen heb je meegemaakt...leuke en minder leuke dingen. Maar ik geloof dat het een fantastisch verblijf in Europa is geweest. Iets waar je nog heel lang op kunt teren.
En gelukkig is er de computer, dus het contact zal blijven bestaan.
Nog veel plezier in Singapore en een goede reis terug naar KatiKati.
Liefs je nichtzusje Elly